Our stories are our power! Together, our voices become more powerful. Do you want to share the experience of what happened in your relationship? If you have a story you’d like to tell about narcissistic abuse, please feel free to submit it here and I’ll review it for inclusion in a special permanent area of the website that will be reserved for your own stories.
By submitting this work, you are certifying:
- This work is your own.
- You have the right to submit this work to the website (i.e., you have not given or sold the exclusive rights to publish this work to anyone else).
- You are in agreement that it is okay to publish this work on Fairy Tale Shadows.
- No real names have been used in your story (unless you have decided to use your own as the author, which is your choice).
My agreement with you is as follows:
- Any final editing that I do will be limited to language structure or formatting for web publication. I will not remove any details or change any of your wording and the writing style will always stay your own.
- You will continue to own all the rights to your work and are welcome to publish, distribute, or sell it anywhere else you wish.
- If at any time you want it removed from the website, please send an email to email@example.com and it will be taken down.
By submitting, you are also stating that you understand the following:
- I may ask you to re-submit the story before accepting the final version, for example, for clarity.
- Once stories are published, they cannot be modified.
- I reserve the right to reject a submission or to remove a story from the website for any reason (for example, if someone’s safety is at risk).
You can review the list of survivor stories that have been published by going here: Survivor Stories of Narcissistic Abuse Table of Contents