Over 60 million people are in a relationship with a narcissist.
Are you one of them?
Why Can’t I Just Leave? takes you step-by-step through the path that got you here and helps lead you straight to the exit.
This isn’t your typical survivor recovery book. When you read it, you’ll learn about:
- What over 600 survivors said about their experiences and how they left their relationships
- 75 signs that you’re in a pathological love relationship
- What makes narcissistic abuse unique
- The most damaging effect of narcissistic abuse
- Why we change while we’re in the relationship
- The five stages of breaking up with a pathological partner
- Pop culture and celebrity examples of narcissistic abuse
- My personal story
Years in the making, this book creates a bridge between the first-hand knowledge of narcissistic abuse by survivors with lived experience and the social psychological research on the interpersonal and group dynamics of high-control relationships.
The heart of the book is explaining why we do things in these relationships we don’t understand and how we can stop.
Now available in ebook, paperback, and hardback!
If you’d like to read a free preview, which includes the first chapter and the pathological love relationship checklist, click on this link.