*This article applies also for husbands, girlfriends, and wives. Written with love for all those out there struggling. I have been there. Don’t let anyone ever tell you it should be easy or make you feel like it’s your fault.
“Narcissists form powerful bonds with their partners that are difficult to break and, on average, it takes seven attempts to leave before finally succeeding. Understanding how narcissists manipulate you to keep you tied to the relationship can give you the leverage you need to prepare yourself to break up and go no-contact…
Want more? Please consider subscribing to get more articles like this one. Thank you for reading.[contact-form][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″ /][/contact-form]
Please note that it may take a couple of hours to get the subscription verification E-mail.
Other articles like this one:
- To Get Over a Narcissist You Absolutely Must Do This
- What a Narcissist Says About Break-Ups: They Never Let You Go
- Five Things to Help You Move On After Going No-Contact
- Eleven Things That Can Happen Before Going “No-Contact” and Meaning It
- The Five Relationship Outcomes If You’re With a Narcissist: Which One Will You Choose?
- If You’re Having Trouble Going No-Contact With a Narcissist, Try Doing This